Add a SoCal touch to your summer wardrobe
Being relaxed and laidback is what warm-season dressing in California is all about. Effortless style is key, so try wearing head-to-toe black and white, a color combination you can never go wrong with - it’s easy, simple and timeless!
Pair a white, lacy crop top with black, high-waisted shorts, and don’t forget to top it off with a boho necklace and fedora hat. Shop our California style pieces below.
1) A.L.C. Fremont Lace Cop Top
2) Forever 21 Ornate Lace Woven Shorts
3) Topshop ‘Heartbreaker’ Sandal
4) Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer Sunglasses
5) House of Harlow 1960 ‘Tribal Tooth’ Pendant Necklace
6) Elizabeth & James Cynnie Pebbled Leather Drawstring Backpack
7) Victoria’s Secret Studded Wool Hat
8) Victoria’s Secret Ruffle Push-Up Bandeau Top
How will you get Cali cool?